Re: 96% packet loss on my network

Paul,

Have your tried to plug another system on this endpoint to verify that is
it not wiring or a bad port form the hub?  It would just be a quick check
to make sure you are not spinning your wheels on the IRQ problem.  You
could have a bad cable or be out of range.  At any rate, just my $.02.

Good Luck,
--Jay Barbee