Re: question about xawtv

Had one running a few months back (with a 2.1.125 kernel). I just followed
the docs and it worked fine (with a VCR that is - didn't have an aerial to
try it with). Read the docs in usr/src/linux/Documentation. You will
probably have to set up the proper device (which is also in the docs
somewhere). Good luck.

Cheers
	Dave