Re: Root can't run X programs

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 05:41:24PM -0500, David Krider wrote:
> I don't think X will ever stop confounding me. I mean, I love what it
> can do, but winding through all the twisty little passages, all alike,
> that make up all the config files that X will reference... Man!

I am glad you've got it working. You have my empathy on the general
severity too. Yeah, X is amazing, and yeah, learning to fix it or
customize it or tweak it is just about a full-time career in itself,
IMNO (In My Newbie Opinion).

--
GnuPG public key fingerprint:  BD26 A5D8 D781 C96B 9936  310F 0573 A3D9 4E24 4EA6