Re: port 445

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 06:23:18PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:
> > The problem with this particular poorly configured Windows machine is that
> > it has an awfully lot of different ip addresses, :-)
>
> When was the last time you came across a well configured Windows machine?

I came across a reasonably configured windows machine only last week. It
had been running for a few hours installing well, windows. After that, it
ran for a few minutes until I noticed that it was done installing and I
shut it down and rebooted into debian. I installed it to test a few things
like fetchmail and procmail from usermin using a windows box. But somehow
I haven't found the time yet to actually do it. There always seems to be
some reason to not reboot my box...

David