Re: mkisofs with filenames > 64 characters

any idea on the command line options for mkisofs for
the joliet filename length of 255?  the only options
that i can find for it are the -l and -J. both only go
up to the 64 or so.

thanks to you and Travis Crump for the -R option.  man
pages need to be updated to include the max filename
length on that option.