Re: WMV file still doesn't play and now some packages broke

 --- Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> escribió: > Roberto Sanchez
> > Available video output drivers:
> >         xv      X11/Xv
>
> xv is both the best output format and also one of the hardest to get
> working. Generally to get this to work you need a recent video card
> (probably agp, definitely pci), and a well configured X (using DRI,
> debian usually sets this up automatically nowadays).
>
> The great part about xv is that you can make the video fullscreen
> without putting much strain on your cpu.

This is part of the output from 'xvinfo'.  According to the mplayer
documentation, those are the two formats that need to show up to
indicate proper support for xv.  Any thoughts on what I am missing?
I think I have mentioned before that I first noticed this problem
after upgrading to unstable.  Could anything in there have caused this?

-Roberto

    maximum XvImage size: 1024 x 1024
    Number of image formats: 6
      id: 0x32595559 (YUY2)
        guid: 59555932-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71
        bits per pixel: 16
        number of planes: 1
        type: YUV (packed)
      id: 0x32315659 (YV12)
        guid: 59563132-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71
        bits per pixel: 12
        number of planes: 3
        type: YUV (planar)

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS