[Deckert.Sen@state.or.us: Open Source Legislation]

I got a response.  If you're in Oregon, you are being heard.

- ----- Forwarded message from Sen Deckert <Deckert.Sen@state.or.us> -----

Subject: Open Source Legislation
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:43:40 -0700
From: Sen Deckert <Deckert.Sen@state.or.us>
To: baloo@ursine.dyndns.org

Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for your thoughtful email regarding the "open source"
legislation.  I appreciate you bringing this information to my
attention.

The more I learn about this legislation, through emails such as yours,
the more supportive I am.  I will continue to track the progress of
House Bill 2892 and look forward to working with this bill in the
Senate.

Again, thank you for your thoughts on this matter.  The system works
best when individuals bring issues such as this to my attention.  Please
feel free to contact my office if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Senator Ryan Deckert
900 Court Street NE
Salem, OR 97301