Re: recording sound from dsp

The problem with vsound is when I set it up in a cron script.
If I normally record 650M using vsound and I set it up with
cron it will record for 1 hour but then when it outputs the file
it never completely outputs the whole file.  It will stop at 350M
or 450M or something.  Never the entire 650M.  I have tried setting
nice to 18 and leaving the file in *.au format instead of converting
to *.wav.  Nothing helped.  This only occurred when using it in
a cron script.  It works fine when recording from the console.

???

Lance