Re: Debian vs. SuSE 8.1

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:14:08 -0400, geno wrote:
> A 7-disk set of Debian costs approximately one-third  the $50. price of the
> comparable low-documents SuSE package.
> Other than price, what is the attraction of Debian over Red Hat, SuSE or
> Mandrake?

The fact that people on the -user list are very willing to point you to
existing documentation that answers your questions? Like
	http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-basic_defs.en.html#s-difference

HTH,
Ray
--
People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming, conniving
bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost hours of work if it