Re: Galeon Mail/News ?

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 12:35, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hi All !
>
> I have just installed Galeon
> and I palne to remove the Mozilla stuff now  !

Galeon depends on (parts of) Mozilla. So that won't be completely
possible.

> Is there any kind of Galeon Mail/News ?

Look at its website. The Galeon motto is "The web. only the web". So,
*no*, there is no Galeon Mail/News - and there most likely never will
be.

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X