Re: Backing-up

hi ya oki

backup(scripts) to tapes, hd, cdroms, zip or any other media

	http://www.Linux-Backup.net/app.gwif.html

- be sure to understand how and why backups might fail if
  data is important that backup must be 100% failsafe...
	- have more than one backup methodology
	- have more than one server/disks/media

- more importantly... get a virgin disk and restore the file
  you made ysterday along with all the previous year's of data
	- test it often ...

c ya
alvin