Re: OPL3-SA3 Sound problem

I have that sound card too and I opted to compile the driver into the
kernel. It can take a few tries before you get the IO ports, IRQ and DMA
channels right (especially if you don't read all the the documentation
first ;-) but you won't have to deal with isapnp.

Also, run pnpdump to make sure that's actually what you've got and that
it's working correctly. The output of pnpdump can also be used to create
an /etc/isapnp.conf file if you don't already have one.