Kernel 2.4.x BUG !!

Dear Debian Users!

I had found a bug that is in kernel-2.4.1 and kernel-2.4.2. I write this to
you cause i am a very convinced debian user, in hope you can fix this for
others of the debian group, they could have the same nerve-racking trouble
like i had with this. It is an error that comes, by compiling the kernel for
the AMD Duron processor. It seems to be possible that AMD Athlon users will
have the same problem. The following is the last mail, which i wrote to the
official kernel maintainers.

Have a lucky day!

Matthias