fortune: "fortune: bad juju in is_existant: Permission denied"

Hi,

I can't run fortune anymore: It's been like that for some weeks in
woody, but I guess it's happened only to me, since there are no
references to "juju" in the mailing list archive. If I run fortune on
the cmd line, I get the error given in this mail's subject, which isn't
very verbose. It does't matter if I run as root or regular user.

Thanks for hints

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government