Kernel-2.4.2 with AMD Duron(K7) : big problem !

Does anybody else tried to compile the kernel-2.4.x by using an AMD Duron
and had the same problems like me? I tried much versions of kernel source
(2.4.0 - 2.4.2) and get allways the same error. Also if i anable only the
needed supports in `Processor type and features´ and let all other disabled.
I used the support for Athlon processors and get the same error by trying
the 386 setting instead of K7. Who has an idea what goes wrong here?

This is the error message of  # make bzlilo :

init/main.o: In function `check_fpu':
init/main.o(.text.init+0x63): undefined reference to
`__buggy_fxsr_alignment'
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

Mathias