Re: mail client that works through proxy

Wow,

sorry everyone.  It appears my proxy server just sucks
(Analog X).  Mail doesn't work through any of the
computers, even the Windoze ones (I set them all up as
the Analog instructions told me to).  Anyone want to
suggest a better proxy server?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson