Navigator + Sparc and Mozilla + 8bit displays

----- Begin Hush Signed Message from cletus.yokel@hushmail.com -----

Anybody know of a good skin for mozilla that displays decent on an 8bit
display? The logo and buttons suck up so many colors, the rest of the app
is unusable, I mean just the app itself, excluding the webpages, which are
rendered in what looks like 2 or 3 colors. With netscape you could turn
the buttons off, and just use text labels which saves colors.

Also, is navigator not available in stable for sparc or is my mirror just
hosed?

----- Begin Hush Signature v1.3 -----
CXGJ0RobTqo0C+wyvIG7QaAdUBGd+HmAH+k14QgvEXChNok9m3ETZWUkz+5T+f/3iw8Z
OBmQ8nqtbqJCfliZ2aN9wdAiaCjhaonROVde0SvhaNHQOMnXV00tM2Okf2dqwBfO/2Uh
ayH3P4DZIyr8qqSOmMMa3UV6uVj/kkiG6mOw9AErH2pXN6f4dcFJboRoVDfQbDo40UoE
fjx9t2PB2ifBV6LEHqzvGC7TOLLj098A6+GGtDnuBzIS3q8ADbNqn35O5rhE/odD4SPy
MQZmPa+OMhI03GVRCIWfCj6yVw0uY5mgxhGktPfC7vQ+3Pz87vKEVWNrIoXFnukcruZg
/iXz3USorMQ5CxPdB5JUifd2ALyRgLox8SYg+ljZtYK1HXY5u7R4FuKb6kTyzP9cFq/I
VH3iOrpJ3/EUKhNWNPeP3/bchcXrW1EpWnYZ64VoHxtIJgXJ1H9k2WLZwkvdOorVX7FO
GjXKLnbmvAkRq6o0GKX/GsTROBlTshQf4adwRMWZnmtH
----- End Hush Signature v1.3 -----

This message has been signed with a Hush Digital Signature.
To verify the signature, please go to www.hush.com/tools

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com