Re: XFree86 4 Problem!

Hey,

I would open up the XF86Config-4 file and remove the
line that says unix/:7100.

Also, in the 2.4.x kernels, their is voodoo support
you will need to add (I like to have it built in to
the kernel, but you could compile it as a module).
It's in 'Character Devices'->'Direct Rendering Manager
(XFree86 DRI Support)'->'3DFX Banshee/Voodoo 3+'

Cameron Matheson