Re: Anyone successful w/Genpower & Tripp lite UPS?

John Kerr Anderson wrote:

> I have a Tripp Lite Office Professional 500 and I have tried setting it up
> with a variety of programs, the software that comes with it does not work
> on Debian.  Everything seems to point to using Genpower, but I'm not sure
> how to configure it right.  Any suggestions?

$ dpkg -s powstatd
[cut]
 UPS models known to work:
  TrippLite Internet Office 500 UPS
[cut]

If it works well, let me know and I'll add the model to the
package description.  Also, send me the config file if its
different than for the `TrippLite Internet Office 500 UPS'.

Your friendly Debian powstatd packager,
Peter