Re: (OT) - Static electricity grounding device?

> > I really doubt very much that to connect your electric installation to
> > your pipes installation is even legal.. ask an insurance company.
> It's common practice around here.. The pipe going out of the house is an
> excellent ground. However, if you do it wrong, or the pipe is the wrong
> sort you can do all sorts of nasty things to yourself. I've never seen
> this sort of connection done using solder, I doubt it wold work. There are
> special press connectors that are generally used. Be sure to use green
> wire :>

I am living in a flat.. several years ago me and my neighbours noticed
electric socks at bathroom.. a research shown it was due to a
"wise" new neighbour who has been using his pipes to ground his domestic
electric devices..

It is much better to ask your electric company.. they are the only ones
who realy can to know how to ground your home properly.

Watch out!!

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>