Re: [OT] running a PIII with no fan?

Hi!

NO!!!

The fans that are switched on and of or have highly variable speeds are
moch more annoying than a fan running with the same speed all the time.
There are very silent fans with less than 30 dB (I will find out how
silent later this week), and using an accoustically insulated case does
silence lots more (but expensive).