Re: deselect - bignner tutorial

Look on the debian.org site under documentation. Or if you can't find it there
try a search on google. I'd suggest not putting a whole lot on with dselect
(I don't like it much), then use one of the apt-get front ends (like gnome-apt)
to do your installs.

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 10:16:18AM -0800, Jim Schumate scribbled...