Re: starting programs on kdm/startx startup

In my first posting I have done a mistake. The program (xplanetbg)
does not stay alive when using startx. Only when using kdm!

Now I thought the problem could be solved by restarting or stopping
and starting X. But even after this xplanetbg stays alive.

The only thing I know is that ~/.xsession is sourced by
/etc/X11/Xsession. Maybe I should post my problem to the author of
that script. But I don't know who the author is. So if you know who
the author is or to who I should post it please let me know.