Re: Backup solution for CD-RW

hi ya jan...

unfortunately i do not have any useful comment for you....
but thanx for the nice list...

personally... i like compressed backups....to save space/media...

c ya
alvin

-- my only other comment... today....a secretary type dis some work at
   home...made a cdrom with (microsoft-based)adaptec cdcreate....
   and the silly linux could NOT mount it...but NT and Win2000 could see
   the contents of the cdrom... :-(

	mount -o ro -t iso9660 /dev/hdxx  /mnt/cdrom
	failed...as did any other permutaitons of options...