anyone else experience buggy APT-GET

 libpaperg
 gs
 gnome-gv
 kghostview
 netpbm
 task-kde

I attempted to install task-helix-gnome and experienced some problems.
Excepcially with gs and libpaperg packages

What gives dude, just want my gnome.
Tried to uninstall, but gs just sticks.  Dselect says that it is
half-installed.

I have tried a reinstall and force install, force remove..NO DICE!!!

here is my source list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main crypto optional qt1apps
deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian woody main
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

already upgraded to woody w/ 2.2.18 kernel...........i'm scared of iptables!!!

What you guys think, maybe just a few broken packages on the mirrors, try
updating in a few days.....

-Nick