Re: [OT] Linux palmtop computers?

On Monday 19 March 2001 16:02, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
<snip>

> > >     Check out the Agenda.
> > >
> > > http://www.agendacomputing.com/
<snip>
> 'linux handhelds' at google turns up links to other devices.  YOPY,
> the Compaq handheld, etc.  You may also want to investigate
> wearables, though you'll likely have to build your own in this
> case.

Now that you two mentioned them, I find it curious that both the YOPY
and the Agenda VR3 (for virtual reality??)  claim to be the first
Linux-based PDAs. Both seem to be in short physical supply, though
the YOPY mockups show it to be a gorgeous color model.

The Compaq product (dis)appears to be even worse, more of a proof of
concept thing.