Re: email notification of new debian packages

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:26:37AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> Sorry - but isn't that called debian-devel-changes, only less frequent?
well, no.
what i need is a way to see new packages, only them.
i've asked around, but everybody told me there were no way to have
something like it.
so i made a silly script and, thinking it could be useful to
somebody else, i put it in the ml.

> There are also debian-devel-$(arch)-changes lists for each architecture,
> although admittedly they do need fixed at the moment; you could always
> subscribe to debian-devel-changes and filter on the subject line.
well, but you have to download a lot of mail, anyway.
(i read debian-devel-changes for some month, but there ware too much
emails).
instead, my silly script send one email per week, with just
new packages.

ciao,
andrea

n.b.: well, my english is terrible, i hope you understand anyway.