Re: No startx or xinit in sid?

>   I tried changing from woody to unstable and it seems to have
>   removed xfree86setup and there is no startx or xinit? How do I
>   proceed from here? Where does the documentation for this reside?

Hmm...just a hunch...

apt-get install xinit

=) I remember having to do this was well, but in my case it was a case
of not having installed X at all until after I'd made the jump to sid.
Somehow, xinit missed out on the initial apt-getting of XFree 4.0.2
(probably my own fault).

I could be wrong, and it could be an entirely different issue in your
case though =)

-b3