Re: Email client and conversion from Netscape Mail on win32

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 06:21:32PM -0500, MaD dUCK wrote:

> abook package where?

In unstable, at least, it's in main/Mail.  Just apt-get install abook.

I took my Outlook Express (sorry!) address book and pulled it into
(Windows) Netscape 4.76, then copied it over here to Debian.  I think
there I had to do another conversion step using linux Netscape (this was
a while ago) to convert it to the right kind of Netscape address book,
and then abook did the conversion to use with Mutt.

Another poster in this thread just told you and me how to sort of use it
with Mutt, but honestly if I have to type the entire correct name of the
addressee, that's completely missing the point of having an address
book.  I was hoping I would get something I could browse.