sawfish (0.37.3-3) broken

Hello.

After the recent upgrade of Sawfish, I find that I cannot run
`sawfish-ui`:

	$ sawfish-ui
	error--> (file-error "No such file or directory" "sawfish/client")

After following the suggestions at
<http://www.sawfish.org/threads.phtml?sid=34>, this is what I
receive:

	# apt-get update && apt-get remove rep && apt-get clean && apt-get install task-helix-gnome
	Hit http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com unstable/main Packages
	Hit http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com unstable/main Release
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Release
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/contrib Packages
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/contrib Release
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/non-free Packages
	Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/non-free Release
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Release
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/contrib Packages
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/contrib Release
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/non-free Packages
	Hit http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/non-free Release
	Hit ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com ./ Packages
	Get:1 ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com ./ Release
	Ign ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com ./ Release
	Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Sources
	Ign http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Release
	Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Sources
	Ign http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/contrib Release
	Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Sources
	Ign http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-free Release
	Reading Package Lists... Done
	Building Dependency Tree... Done
	Reading Package Lists... Done
	Building Dependency Tree... Done
	The following packages will be REMOVED:
	  rep
	  0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1  not
	  upgraded.
	  Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 119kB will be
	  freed.
	  Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
	  (Reading database ... 79131 files and directories currently
	  installed.)
	  Removing rep ...
	  Reading Package Lists... Done
	  Building Dependency Tree... Done
	  Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you
	  have
	  requested an impossible situation or if you are using the
	  unstable
	  distribution that some required packages have not yet been
	  created
	  or been moved out of Incoming.

	  Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely
	  likely that
	  that package should be filed.

	    task-helix-gnome: Depends: gnome-games but it is not going to
	    be installed
	    E: Sorry, broken packages

	# dpkg -l 'sawfish*' 'rep*'
	pn  sawfish        <none>         (no description available)
	ii  sawfish-gnome  0.37.3-3       A highly configurable window manager for X11
	pn  sawfish-lisp-s <none>         (no description available)
	pn  sawfish-merlin <none>         (no description available)
	pn  sawfish-themes <none>         (no description available)
	ii  rep            0.13.4-helix1  lisp command interpreter frontends to librep
	pn  rep-doc        <none>         (no description available)
	ii  rep-gtk        0.15-helix3    GTK binding for librep
	ii  rep-gtk-gnome  0.15-helix3    GTK binding for librep with gnome support
	ii  reportbug      1.14           Reports bugs in the Debian distribution.
	pn  reppu          <none>         (no description available)

Now, these broken deps are for stuff that I really don't want
anyways.  In garrett's instructions, what individual packages are
required?  I really don't want everything that task-helix-gnome
provides.

I also tried s/task-helix-gnome/task-helix-core/, with no luck.
Unfortunately, I do not understand how to resolve this issue by
myself with just the information from Sawfish's forum.  If anyone
has a clear explanation and solution to this problem--or some
otherwise helpful insight--please respond to this thread.

Thank you all, kindly.  Long live LISP!

--
Adam J. Henry  <ahenry(a)heidelberg(.)edu><pgp: 0xBD168A74>
               <www.heidelberg.edu/~ahenry><icq: 69243836>