Re: duplad? help for sharing deb package!

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:43:17PM +0100, Stefano Peluchetti wrote:
> i have build a package for mplayer-0.11.pre24 that i think is in line with
> the debian policy.
> I simply can't figure out how to upload it!
> do i have to get a user/pswd account?

Let's just ponder for a moment what would happen if we let anybody in
the world upload packages to Debian's archive....

Now, let's review. Only Debian developers can place packages in the
archive. There is information on the website for this.

You can, however, simply post to -user with a URL for where people can
get your package.