DNS caching only name server: 1 simple question

I've recently learned how-to configure BIND as an DNS caching-only server. So far the DNS caching server configuration of BIND has proven to be awesome!!  That combined with a few TCP/IP tweaks in the /proc filesystem and this  Penguin flys :-D

Throughout my testing I've only encountered one problem. Perhaps some of you might have some advice on it.

In order to query the local DNS caching server you must change some of the  resolver library settings in /etc/resolv.conf. Basically, you set up your  local IP address (127.0.0.1) as the primary nameserver on your network.

It looks like this once I'm done with it:

domain telusplanet.net
search telusplanet.net
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver 199.185.220.36
nameserver 199.185.220.56

The problem that I am encountering is that whenever I reboot, my ISP's DHCP  server re-assigns the nameserver IP addresses, even though the IP's of my ISP's DNS servers are static!!

This in affect re-writes  the /etc/resolv.conf file to:

nameserver 199.185.220.36
nameserver 199.185.220.52
nameserver 199.80.55.1

The only resources that I've read on BIND was the DNS HOW-TO over at www.linuxdoc.org and the chapter on DNS configuration in the Linux Network Administrators Guide. None of which address this issue. Any ideas?

Thanks

Stef