Re: apt-get problem

Because it is not there "slrn-ja" is, but no "slrn."
"slrn" seems to exist only in stable.

Brad Cramer <callahan.funeral@gte.net> wrote:
: I am trying to install slrn with apt-get install slrn but I keep getting the
: following message:

: Reading Package Lists... Done
: Building Dependency Tree... Done
: Package slrn has no available version, but exists in the database.
: This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
: never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
: of sources.list
: E: Package slrn has no installation candidate
:  Could someone give me an idea what is wrong. I am running Woody and up to
: this point I have not had any problem with apt-get
: TIA
: Brad

: --
: To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org