network printing

Hello.

I am a newbie to Linux and am not quite sure where to turn. I am trying to set up my computer running Potato to do network printing. I have read the printing HOWTO and was not really sure how to do things for something over the network instead of LPT1. My network uses appletalk and I have it installed, but I am not sure how to configure it or use it in Linux.

Any tips or suggested reading would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

-clair

Clair J. Branch-Sullivan, Ph.D. Candidate
Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
1928 Cooley Bldg.   Ann Arbor, MI   48109-2104
phone: (734)936-0123   fax: (734)763-4540