Re: Email client and conversion from Netscape Mail on win32

You should check out mutt again.

Mutt can read html mail and can display threaded.
   type v and use lynx to read html mail.

If you check mail-header of postings for this mailing list, user either
use mutt or Emacs+GNUS.  Guess why.

Mutt can read mbox (netscape) type mailbox so it will be easy migration.

I use vim with mutt
    set editor="vim -c 'set tw=72 comments=nb:>'"

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 05:33:34PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> So, I may as well drop netscape at the same time, if I can. I would
> like to be able to read html mail also. I've looked at a couple in the
> last half hour, and here's what I've come across in potato-r2.

Also can reformat quote by "gq" in visual mode.

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +