Re: help...

    Hello Dale,

I had same problem. I don't recall if I just changed the install script or if
I just downloaded the seti version from seti's site. I do recall the 3.0 not
working since 3.0 isn't available and wouldn't work anyway :)  I really like
the tkseti front end - basic yet not too basic :) You may also like the
generic x version of seti since it inclused xseti.
I haven't used a gui for setting IP etc - kinda just do it manually - seems
more sure fire somehow :) I'm sure there is something out there though.

pick your seti here:  http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/unix.html
tkseti:   http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkseti

Good luck and hope your seti results start adding up.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074