Re: apache and cgi-bin

also sprach Mike Millner (on Mon, 05 Mar 2001 08:21:06PM -0700):
> Can anyone give me the trick to getting cgi scripts to work with apache. My web
> site works fine but the cgi scripts don't run. I tried the ScriptAlias that the
> apache web site talks about but apache won't start with that added.

make sure to

- out put "Content-type: text/html" followed by an empty line
  as the first thing of the cgi
- to include ExecCGI in the Options of the directory you aliased with
  ScriptAlias.

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"i'm always frank and earnest with women.
 uh, in new york I'm frank, and in chicago I'm ernest."