Re: Package quality

It is more an indication of the 'relevance' of that particular item
returned by your search. So think 'quality' of the package vis-a-vis what
the search engine is guessing you were looking for ...

F'rinstance, if I enter "VRML" as a search string, the "vrweb" package
(which has to do almost exclusively with VRML files) "rates" higher than
the package "elvis" which is a vi-type editor with the ability to
highlight, etc. VRML's .wrl files (but does a lot of other things as
well).

Glenn Becker
Online Producer, Community
SCIFI.COM