Re: What module for LNE100TX

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Eileen Orbell wrote:

>What module should I be using for a Linksys LNE100TX PCI network
>card?  Everything I seem to try does not work so far?  I thought it would
>be the PCI Ne2000?

Ummmmm, no.  It's a Tulip.  Not only is it a tulip, but it's a
non-standard tulip, so you'll need to have a bleeding edge kernel to get
it to work.  Any 2.4 will work, and 2.2.18+ will IIRC.  Best bet, go to
Donald Becker's site and get the bleeding edge driver

http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.