Re: making thumbnails

On Saturday 03 March 2001 15:32, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
>     Hey people. Is there an easy way to make thumbnails for large
> numbers of images? I'm thinking of Image Magick, but the mogrify
> -geometry argument doesn't maintain the aspect ratio.

I used to have a python module that would generate thumbnails of a
directory full of images and make a gallery html page.  It worked
great.  I think it was called gallery.  A search on python.org or
freshmeat ought to turn it up.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.