Re: an awful mutt thing just happened

This is a bug with the version of mutt included with unstable. I missed this
feature bad, so I went to www.mutt.org, downloaded the source for mutt1.6.13i,
compiled it, and rather than do a full install I just moved the mutt binary over
my old binary, which I of course saved incase this failed horribly. The problem
was fixed and nothing seemed to break, so that might be something you could try.
=]

--
Tyler Braun
tyler@chimptrix.chimp.ca