Re: Video/sound card

On Saturday 03 March 2001 10:02, you wrote:
> On Saturday 03 March 2001 13:46, Jesse Goerz wrote:
> > I'm looking to buy a new video and sound card and I was wondering what
> > everyone recommends to get for Debian 2.2r2.  Specifically, I'm looking
> > for something which is easy to install and setup.
> >
> > TIA,
> > Jesse
> >
> > P.S.  I'm not on the list please cc me.
>
> Apart from being easy to setup
> what are you needing the cards
> to do?
>
> media? work? graphics?
>
> adam

I pretty much just use it for programming for now, but I wanted to get some
of that multimedia stuff;-)  Mainly just something which I can get decent
screen resolution (>=1024x768@16 bit color), and some decent sound, I'd like
to try out a few games and maybe get some kind of media player going so I can
view videos, listen to the radio, etc.

TIA,
Jesse