Re: / is suddenly 100% used

hi ya jd...

whats teh rest of your partitions looking like ??

post the results of df

use "du"  and see if you see anything odd....

	du /root
	du /lib
	du /proc
	du /boot
	du /dev
	du /etc
	du /.... all the root stuff ...

	du /home is probably a separate partition...
	not affecting 100% /

	du /var is probably a separate partition...
	no affecting 100% /
		check  /var/spool/mqueue

	du /usr is probably a separate partition...
	not affecting 100% /

if you have everything in one or two partitions...something broke

c ya
alvin