Re: xfree4.0 and 3d accel

    Cool. Are there instructions anywhere on getting Quake working? I'm going
through the howto, but I'm missing libraries apparently:

[msoulier@lupus quake]$ ldd quake.x11
    libm.so.5 => not found
    libX11.so.6 => not found
    libXext.so.6 => not found
    libc.so.5 => not found

    I have the first and last by different names so I can fix those with
symlinks. I don't have the X11 and Xext modules. They're apparently provided
by the xlibg6-dev package, but apt-get won't let me install it.

  xlib6g-dev: Depends: xlib6g (>= 3.3.2.3a-8) but it is not going to be
installed

    which is crap since I have

ii  xlib6g         4.0.2-1        pseudopackage providing X libraries

    installed.

    Help?

    Mike