Re: mutt editor

also sprach Marcelo Chiapparini (on Fri, 02 Mar 2001 04:05:40PM -0300):
> how can I change the default editor of MUTT. I want to change it from vi to
> ee. I looked in the man pages and it seems that exist an enviroment variable
> EDITOR for this, but I cannot find it.
> Ani help will be very welcome

add the following line to ~/.bashrc (i am assuming you run bash):

export EDITOR=ee

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
every nonzero finite dimensional inner product space
has an orthonormal basis.

it makes sense, when you don't think about it.