OT: How can I change my elm configs on a commercial webserver?

I have a site hosted on a commercial webserver running RH 6.2. I use
elm (Elm 2.5 PL3, of January 11, 200) to read my mail during the day,
but being as it's on a commercial webserver, my settings are incorrect.
The biggest problem is the hostname. Because my domain name does not
match the hostname of the box, all my mail is sent out from elm with
the return address of jprice@<hostname>, rather than jprice@<mydomain>.
In reading through some documentation, I can't seem to find a way to
change this. Anyone know how to do this?

The other problem is that my name is not set. I tried creating
a .elm/elmrc file and adding the "fullname" line, but that didn't seem
to do the trick. So, how can I do this?

Someone had mentioned a config tool here, but that is not installed and
I don't know if I could get it installed.  I'd like to do this via
config files and such if possible...

Any help/input would be appreciated...