RE: NFS hangups.

Okay, after clearing the cache files, it would allow two clients to connect
(I have 8 servers running)...

I checked on portmap, it wasn't there, so I put in the link for S18portmap
in the appropriate rc directory (nfs-kernel-server is S20), and rebooted.
Now I can get 5 clients to connect concurrently, but not more...

I'm pulling my hair out over this one...