Re: Hi, how can I disalow ping request on my domain / ip apache web server ?

Hi,

to deny icmp (ping to say it your words :)) requests
add an ipchain rule similar to this one:

$IPCHAINS -A input -p icmp -s $REMOTENET -d $REMOTENET -j DENY
(denieing icmp requests from the internet)

or:

$IPCHAINS -A input -p icmp -s $INTERNALNET -d $REMOTENET -j DENY
(denieing icmp requests from the local net)

where REMOTENET stands for 0/0
where INTERNALNET stands for your internal_eth0_ip/internal_mask

hope this helps (works). for me it does.
Willi