Software to use the c6711 DSK for music

Hi i would like to experiment with programming DSp processors for music.
I was wondering if there exists sofware in the linux community which
could be used to generate music using the Texis Intruments C6711:

 The C6711 DSK replaces and is a superset of the C6211 DSK. The C6711 is

 binary code compatible with the C6211. I.E. C, assembly and executable
 code written for the C6211 will run without modification on the C6711.

 A new DSP starter kit available from Texas Instruments for US $295,
provides
 system design engineers with an easy-to-use, cost-effective way to take
their
 high-performance TMS320C6000 designs from concept to production. The
new
 TMS320C6711 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) not only provides an introduction to
'C6000
 technology, but is also powerful enough to use for fast development of
 networking, communications, imaging and other applications.

 Operating at 150 MHz, the 'C6711 delivers an impressive 1200 MIPS and
600
 MFLOPs for only U.S. $22* (1K units). The to use an innovative 2-level
cache
 memory configuration, which provides high-performance in a very
cost-effective
 solution.