Re: Parallel attached CDR - recomendations?

On Sat, 06 Jan 2001, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I am looking for a method to archive a bunch of stuff off of a couple
> different computers and since one is a laptop and one a desktop, it
> seems a parallel attached CDR drive might be the answer (I'm not

Hi, Nate!

May be you're better off with some network cards (even 10Mb is faster
than most CDRs).

Sure, it depends on what else you're going to do with your CDR.

The network solution has many advantages, that you have to fix
everything to get your CDR going only in one place, is only one. ^-)

73, greetings, martin (DG2AMA)